2.21.2012

Antipodium


Antipodium AW 12-13 
 
“Autumn/winter 2012-13, 'Vermin', is a snapshot of our East London neighbourhood. It's been my home for the last eight years and while it ain't pretty as such, it’s wonderfully inspirational and has taught me a great deal" 
Finch

Ok, now I got it, that's why I felt in love with this collection: we are neighbor!
Finally, a collection that focused on a palette of camel, tobacco, black, nude and of course pastel colours (NOT JUST pastel colours as in many other show, I mean, I like them but "give me a break"). Add simple hair, pale skin and nude lips, that's all I need.
 Clean, sleek and sophisticated.

 

2 comments:

  1. ah-ah! ecco una bella collezione che piace moltissimo anche a me ' Clean, sleek and sophisticated', hai ragione. Pochi fronzoli, ottima scelta dei colori... 'mo vado a vedermela tutta :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for introducing me to this label! What I liked in these images is the clean silhouettes with a twist in the use of the soft prints and mix of fabrics, really interesting!

    ReplyDelete

comments

Follow That smell after the rain