3.23.2012

"Journey"

Sorry for the lack of post, but I've been really busy working on my first exhibition in London. 
It feels unreal, but in less than a week I'm gonna show my work at the Bricklane Gallery. And I'm gonna do it in collaboration with a supertalented designer, that actually happened to be my best friend. Can't be more exhited and scared at the same time. 
I'd love to see you there if you are around. 

Sara Reverberi/Mariana Cutino Moguel
"Journey"

Opening night: March 28th 6-8:30

Exhibition: March 29th-April 8th

The Brick Lane Gallery
196 Brick Lane | London | E1 6SA | UK

3 comments:

  1. WOW ! congratulations ! I want to go there ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!!I really appreciate your support, I need it :)Hope to see you then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited and scared too Sarita. But it is an absolute pleasure to work with you. I couldn't think of anyone better to work with than you. I love your work but above all, I love you a lot. Good luck to us my dear friend! May this be the beginning of lots of shared success together. Love you lots.xx

    ReplyDelete

comments

Follow That smell after the rain