5.07.2012

SPRING ATTITUDE!



We wanna see your Spring Attitude!

You know I'm a big fan of Lomography, and actually, I'm really exhited to tell you that in less than a week I'm gonna show my new analogic project in my personal exhibition: "Les Maries" during the  "European Photography Week" in Reggio Emilia, Italy. 

So, when NSS magazine told me they paired with Lomography for this inspiring contest, I couldn't avoid to spread the word. 

Supercool magazine + analogic love= not to be missed contest.

You have time till the 22th of May and you can win one of my favourite camera: the Fisheye Faded Denim, which is the camera I used to take the first photo you see here!

Find all the details here and have fun!

These are my submissions, hope you feel the Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments

Follow That smell after the rain